Boycott Dogs4Us has submitted written evidence to The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Sub-Committee’s Animal Welfare: Domestic Pets Inquiry.
Our submission highlights:
- Dogs4Us and their involvement with animal cruelty.
- The links between pet shops, such as Dogs4Us, and the puppy farm trade.
- The research that shows the poor health outcomes for pet shop puppies.
- The fact you cannot see puppies with their mothers in a pet shop and how this contradicts Government advice.
Our submission recommends:
- A total ban on the sale of puppies by third-party dealers such as pet shops.
- Until that happens, regulation via changes to pet shop licence conditions.